Monday, October 1, 2012

Travel FAQ

More Travel questions please visit : UKAny.com


13,577,479.56 JPY how long will this ultimate me surrounded by japan?
? 13,577,479.56 100,000 pounds 140,000 USD base on current exchange rates. and a UK citizen can stay for upto 6 months visa free in japan.. 3 months initially, which can be extended to 6. in Tokyo... So 150 pounds a hours of darkness...

15 yr behind the times within Las Vegas ?
ok so are there anythings that a 15 yr old can do contained by Las Vegas ? cause i know what your gonna say "Las Vegas is for adults" and i know that ...and i'm not complaining or anything end in its all cool but are there...

16 Year olds passports ? ...?
How much is it for a sixteen year olds first passport? Would it be classed as a childs fare for being his first one? Or adult for the age because it say over 16? :S x You would have to get a first mature passport if you have never...

17 and wanting to travel?
i am going to be almost 18 next summer and would really like to turn somewhere for about two weeks or so.

i really love northern africa/middle east and europe, but i'm not sure how safe it is. i am unbelievably independent and responsible and don't want to make a stupid...

17 year olds wanting to move about to Ibiza?
Next year my and my friends are wanting to go to Ibiza. Me and 2 of my friends will be 17, my other friend will be just 16. I be looking at flights and hotels and it said that an adult needs to travel with you. What...

17 year outmoded girly holiday destinations 2011?
Anyone been away at that age ? Turkey, Ayia Napa, Malia, Ibiza, Gran Caneria, Greece are all option Where abouts in each? Clubs/bars to travel to? Any other destinations? Tips on being extra safe? Anyone know hotels/airlines will allow us? I'm comparatively a responsible teenager so don't nag...

18+ student oyster card stolen, in a minute what to do?
My wallet was stolen abroad which have my 18+ oyster card in it, I don't think I have much money on it anyway but I just wanted to ask, is nearby any point in reporting it stolen to TFL and getting a new card? Don't...

19 hour layover surrounded by Calgary subsequent week. Any interesting things to do surrounded by town?
Now, realistically, I can't spend 19 hours inside the airport. I'll have to get out. Sure, I'll ambush some z's as well at some point, but ideally the best way to spend the time would be seeing stuff within the...

2 hours of darkness Spa breaks within UK?
For my 18th I want to go on a 2 night spa break surrounded by the UK. Does anyone know of any good spa retreats that will give me other 2 night spa getaway including B&B and treatments? I'm looking on spending lb150 If you have be...

2 or 3 weeks for a holiday to Canada over christmas/new years?
I'm going to Toronto over christmas and new years and was wondering whether to turn for 2 or 3 weeks, either the 11 of December or the 18th, Can you see and do alot in 2 weeks or do you involve 3? (I can...

2 weeks malia ....750£ /900euro will it b ample spending money?
Think twice ! Official US Embassy report : The U.S. Government remains deeply concerned in the order of the heightened threat of terrorist attacks against U.S. citizens and interests abroad. Like other countries that are members of the Schengen Agreement for free...

2010 - holiday accepted wisdom?
We are only 19 and so are looking for an affordable holiday. Any recommendations of places that are upright fun & cheap? I went to italy this year & it was 3 euros for a can of coke! I can't afford that again. Thanks :) Well, you can...

2011 Summer holiday-Any Ideas?
Hello its gonna be a family holiday ( a 5 year old and a baby) somewhere no longer than 4 hours flight, sunny, not amazingly hilly (if poss) and some stuff (doesnt have to be overloaded) for kids to do any concept would be greatly appreciated thankyou! Additional Details ps 4 hours...

20kg plane luggage, how much over will i receive away next to?
how much kg's will i get away with earlier having to pay extra money? bags just says 20k on the email i received. Im going away for 8 weeks so requirement good amount of stuff. Depends what airline but they are all...

2300 dollars month, live ok surrounded by London?
I`am american. 2300 dollars month is ok? Rent a house o apartament (flat) telephone etc, how mach money need?? Living within London is very expensive. If you go for a room surrounded by a shared house you could probably manage OK on that income. On average...

3 Day Sardinia Itinerary?
Hi Everyone, After the posts I received about the best beaches within Italy, we have decided to manufacture our final stop of our one month driving holiday Sardinia. We are getting the ferry from Corsica on 26th August and our ferry from Sardinia to Barcelona is 06.30am on 29th August. As the...

3 days within the Lake District - what should i do?
I'm surprising my partner by taking him away to the Lake District. We have 3 and a half days. I would similar to to do some walks, but easy - milieu we're not that fit! i'll have a car so does not event where. Any...

3 weeks leave to Singapore, what should I embezzle?
I will volunteering at the Youth Olympics in Singapore in August 2010 and will be in that for just under three weeks and I requirement a packing list (e.g. 2 trousers e.t.c) and also unusual things... any ideas? gum capably forget everything since all you need at...

3 year itinerary for Devon?
Hi, I would like to visit Devon surrounded by 3 days. I know it has lot to see, but can you recommend some places for a 3 day trip? next to so much information on the net, I am confused where to start and what to see. I am interested surrounded...

4 days contained by and around Inverness: what should I do, what should I see?
This is for my wife's birthday. We'll have a car but also a toddler. Please convey me your ideas. A boat trip from the harbour to spot the porpoises within the Moray Firth Highland Wildlife Park near Kingussie just sour...

4 days within and around Inverness: what should I do, what should I see?
This is for my wife's birthday. We'll have a car but also a toddler. Please transport me your ideas. A boat trip from the harbour to spot the porpoises within the Moray Firth Highland Wildlife Park near Kingussie just stale the...

7 Days Paper Travel Card?
I need to buy a 7 Days Paper Travel Card at any National Railway Station in London (in writ to get some 2x1 discounts). What I need to know is: - since I'll arrive surrounded by central London at about 11 p.m. (when adjectives the national railways ticket counters will...

8 months contained by Malta: weather? What to pack?
I'm going to work in Malta for a few months: September (hot) to April (hot). For the winter I'm at a loss, though. All I can find out online is that the lowest it should get to temperature-wise is within Jan/Feb with highs of 18 and lows...

8/7c (Central), What Time Will It Be In The UK?
Ok A Program Called Pretty Little Liars (American Show) Is On Tonight At 8/7c I Was Wondering What Time About It Will Be In Uk When ITs 8/7c, As Im In The Uk And Cant Watch The Show So Have To Download The Ep's...

A Brit. within Egypt...tipping...?
Right, i know this has been asked since, but alot of the answers i'm finding on the web are either a couple of years outmoded, or have been answered by alike person everytime! I would like a couple of opinion on the current tipping rate. We're going to a pricey resort in...

No comments:

Post a Comment